Permits & Licenses

City Permits & Licenses

The following permits and licenses can be purchased through the City Clerk’s office during city office hours. You can find these applications by visiting the City Clerk's Office at 24 E. First Street.

If you are an Edmond Utility Customer and live within the corporate city limits of Edmond, you are not required to hold a permit for a garage sale.

 Permit Type  Fee
Affidavit of Property Owner No Charge

Annual Solicitors
*See packet

New Rules for Solicitation - Passed during the Aug. 13, 2018 City Council Meeting.

$35 investigative fee (included with cost of license)
$75 per year

Outdoor Seller
*See packet

 $50 for 30 consecutive days
Chickens or Laying Hens
*see details
Distributing Flyers No permit required
*see guidelines
Food Trucks

A permit is not required for food trucks in Edmond. Review this document to ensure you are in compliance.

Garage Sale
*Sale must be in Edmond corporate city limits
No license required
Liquor Tax
*see packet


Bail Bondsman
*see packet
$50 per year

Medical Marijuana

All forms should be submitted to the Edmond City Clerk's Office.

Apply for a Medical Marijuana Business License:
Additional Resources:
Dispensary - $615 Annually
Grower - $750 Annually
Processor - $750 Annually

Mobile Home Park Based on number
Non-Human Primate

$25 annual registration fee per animal
*see details

Registration of Vicious Animal Varies
Arcadia Lake annual passes are sold only at Arcadia Lake.

The City Clerk’s Office offers the following payment options: cash (must be exact), check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.