Welcome to the City's Bicycle Edmond website. This is the place to stay informed about the city's plan to make Edmond a more bicycle-friendly community. The Edmond Bicycle Committee was established in 2006 to review and provide recommendations to the City Council regarding bicycle safety, education and the utilization and creation of bicycle trails, lanes, paths and signage in Edmond. The Edmond Bicycle Committee meets the second Friday of each month at 7:30 AM in Room 104 of the Planning and Public Works Center. If you have an interest in bicycling, we would love to have you attend a meeting and participate in activities to improve the bicycle-friendliness of Edmond.
- May 6, 2017 - (Saturday) Edmond Family Bike Ride, 8:30 AM at Mitch Park
- May 8, 2017 - (Monday) City Council proclamation for Bike Month, 5:30 PM in the City Council Chambers, 20 S. Littler.
- May 16, 2017 - (Tuesday) Flat Tire Repair Clinic, 6:00 PM at Al’s Bicycles-Edmond
- May 18, 2017 - (Thursday) Bicycle - Pedestrian counting project, 5-7 PM
- May 19, 2017 - (Friday) Bike to Work Day celebration, 7:30 AM Edmond Festival Marketplace
- May 20, 2017 - (Saturday) Bicycle-Pedestrian counting project, 10am - noon
Update (Nov. 2016) on Spring Creek Trail Construction:
- Watch on Youtube - Update from City Manager, Larry Stevens. (2:11)