Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Beginning on Monday, July 1, Citylink bus service for Routes 1-3 will be extended by one additional hour. This permanent change will allow customers returning to Edmond on the Express Route from downtown Oklahoma City the opportunity to continue their journey and the change will assist other passengers commuting to and from work within Edmond.
Additionally, Route 3 will see changes to their current route and will no longer enter the University of Central Oklahoma Campus. The new route will be as follows:
• Leave Festival Market Place and travel east on 2nd Street
• Travel south on Waterwood Parkway to Target, and continue east to Bryant Avenue
• Travel south on Bryant Avenue to 15th Street
• Travel west on 15th Street to Rankin Street
• Travel north on Rankin Street to 9th Street
• Travel west 9th Street to Boulevard
• Travel south on Boulevard to 15th Street
• Travel west on 15th Street to Broadway
• Travel north on Broadway to 5th Street
• Travel east on 5th Street to Littler Avenue
• Travel north on Littler Avenue to 1st Street
• Travel west on 1st Street back to Festival Market Place.
As always, Citylink offers an alternative transportation source and fare free service to Edmond’s citizens and visitors. For questions regarding the changes please contact Citylink at 509-6370.