Click to Home
Go To Search
Unclaimed Property
The Finance Department is responsible for the writing and reconciliation of checks to our city’s businesses, employees or citizens. When this property becomes unclaimed due to lack of activity, such as failure to cash a check or if that check is returned undeliverable, it is our duty to try and reunite the property with its rightful owner.

If your name is listed, you will need to send in a notarized affidavit in order to claim the funds. A downloadable form titled “Unclaimed Property Request” may be printed, signed and notarized. Proof of identity must be obtained before checks will be issued. 

This can be delivered to our office at 7 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034 for review and distribution.

Financial Services - Unclaimed Property
Sheila Briesch
Accounting Manager

7 N. Broadway
Edmond, OK 73034
View Map

Ph: (405) 359-4526
Fx: (405) 359-3765

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5 pm
Help Center