Click to Home
Go To Search
Permits & Licenses
City Permits & Licenses
The following permits and licenses can be purchased through the City Clerk’s office during city office hours. You can find these applications by visiting the City Clerk's Office at 24 E. First Street.

If you are an Edmond Utility Customer and live within the corporate city limits of Edmond, you are not required to hold a permit for a garage sale.

Permit Type
Affidavit of Property Owner No charge 
Annual solicitors
 *see packet
$10 investigative fee
$10 per day
$20 per week
$75 per year
Charitable solicitors 
 *see packet
$5 investigative fee
Chickens or Laying Hens
 *See details
Distributing flyers No charge
Flyers License No charge 
Garage sale
*sale must be in Edmond corporate city limits*
No license required
Liquor tax
*see packet
Bail bondsman
$50 per year
Mobile home park Based on number
Registration of Vicious Animal Varies 

Arcadia Lake annual passes are sold only at Arcadia Lake.

The City Clerk’s Office offers the following payment options: cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. 

City Clerk's Office
Kory Atcuson
City Clerk

Cinda Covel
Assistant City Clerk

24 E. First St.
P.O. Box 2970
Edmond, OK 73083
View Map

Ph: (405) 359-4555
Fx: (405) 359-4758

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Help Center