Animal Code Violations:

What do I do if my neighbor's dog is barking too loud?

If you are concerned that the animal in question is disturbing the peace, please contact the City of Edmond Non-Emergency Police number at (405) 359-4494 to report your concern.

If you are concerned about the welfare of an animal, please call the City of Edmond Animal Welfare Department at (405) 216-7615.

Can I raise chickens in Edmond's city limits?

Please call the City of Edmond City Clerk’s office at (405) 359-4555 or visit their webpage for further information.

Back to Community Image Home