Contractor and Trade License

  • General building contractor license are not required, for the city, at this time. 
  • Residential building contractors must maintain current general liability and workman’s compensation, for permit submittal.    
  • Visit for workman’s compensation exempt status for the State of Oklahoma. 
  • Trade contractors are required to hold an active city and state license.   Call 405-359-4780 or email for information on obtaining a city issued license.
  • Trade Permit Request Form