In an effort to increase the usability and effectiveness of the Citylink Public Transit System, service on Routes 1,2, and 3 will be extended one hour later starting July 1, 2019. The change is being made to allow customers returning to Edmond on the Express Route from downtown Oklahoma City to have local route options on which to continue their journey and to assist other passengers with getting to and from employment within Edmond.
In addition, Route 3 will also make the following change and no longer enter UCO’s campus:
• Leave Festival Market Place and travel east on 2nd Street.
• Turn south on Waterwood Parkway on the way to Target, and east to Bryant Avenue.
• Travel south on Bryant Avenue to 15th Street.
• Follow present route by YMCA on Rankin.
• At 9th & Boulevard turn south and go to 15th Street.
• Turn right to Broadway.
• Travel north on Broadway to 5th Street.
• Turn east on 5th Street to Littler Avenue.
• At 5th Street and Littler Avenue the bus will turn north and follow its current route in the Festival Market Place.
As always, Citylink offers an alternative transportation source and fare free service to Edmond’s citizens and visitors.
The 100X Expresslink Change starting July 1, 2019
The major change is to the run between Edmond and Oklahoma City from 8:45 AM to 10:15. We have adjusted the times between the Social Security Office stop and the Festival Market Place to better keep the bus on time and facilitate transfers at the Festival Market Place at 10:15 AM. The 100X will now depart the Social Security Office at 9:06 AM and Embark at 9:27 AM with adjustments accordingly to the other scheduled stops during that run.
The scheduled stop at 33rd and Boulevard now scheduled for 8:23 AM is being changed to 8:28AM.
Please all Citylink 509-6370 if you have questions.
For questions regarding the changes please contact Citylink at 509-6370.
Click here to sign up for Citylink Alerts for detours, route changes and important messages.
The Citylink Transfer Center is located in beautiful downtown Edmond at the Festival Marketplace, one block west of Broadway on First Street.
All buses are wheelchair and bicycle friendly and all rides and transfers are FREE!
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day