Amendments to the Title 22 Zoning Ordinance were enacted on January 1, 2018. Please see below for links to the updated ordinance.
- Accepted changes to Title 22, revisions shown
- Accepted changes to Title 22, updated language only (effective on January 1, 2018)
Highlighted Changes to Title 22
This list is not comprehensive and only highlights some of the most significant changes within the code that were enacted on January 1, 2018.
- New requirements for qualified professionals
- Tree resource evaluations now required for certain zoning and site plan applications
- Updates to parking area landscaping
- Changes to site landscaping standards and the I 35 District standards
Site Plan/Zoning Applications
- Landscape Site Plan Application – This form must be submitted with each Site Plan Application and includes a checklist of required landscape plan elements for the recent Title 22 changes.
- 2018 Required Landscaping Calculator - Calculate landscape area and plant unit requirements using this automated spreadsheet.
- Standard Details - Download these Title 22 compliant standard details for use on landscape and tree preservation plans. - Tree Planting Detail - Tree Protection Area Detail
- Approved Professionals - Title 22 updates include professional requirements for individuals designing landscape plans, performing tree resource evaluations, and preparing tree preservation plans. - Apply to become “Alternatively Qualified” - View public listings of approved professionals
- Pre-Landscape Installation Meeting – In order to provide better guidance during the construction process, Urban Forestry has implemented a new process for communicating with applicants throughout the duration of their projects. This meeting will be scheduled for every project under an active site plan at the same time as the Fire Rough inspection.
- Tips for Passing Landscape Inspections
Edmond Tree and Landscape Guide
- Edmond Tree and Landscape Guide - This supporting document to Title 22 landscape requirements includes information that will help applicants effectively navigate the site plan, zoning application, tree preservation and landscape installation processes with ease. This is a temporary version, and the final version will be available digitally and in print in the near future.
- Edmond Tree Preservation Guide - This resource includes some useful visuals for preparing tree preservation plans.