Amendments to the Title 22 Zoning Ordinance were enacted on January 1, 2018. Landscape code language may be found in Chapter 6, Site Design Standards.
Edmond Tree and Landscape Guide
- Edmond Tree and Landscape Guide - This supporting document to Title 22 landscape requirements includes information that will help applicants effectively navigate the site plan, zoning application, tree preservation and landscape installation processes with ease. This guide is also available in a print version.
- Landscape Maintenance Handout - Another supporting document for Title 22 landscape requirements, this resource overviews recommendations for maintaining a compliant landscape after a development has been completed. It includes information related to general landscape maintenance, tree pruning practices, and natural area management.
Site Plan/Zoning Applications
- Landscape Site Plan Application – This form must be submitted with each Site Plan Application and includes a checklist of required landscape plan elements for the recent Title 22 changes.
- 2018 Required Landscaping Calculator - Calculate landscape area and plant unit requirements using this automated spreadsheet.
- Standard Details - Download these Title 22 compliant standard details for use on landscape and tree preservation plans.
- Approved Professionals - Title 22 updates include professional requirements for individuals designing landscape plans, performing tree resource evaluations, and preparing tree preservation plans.
- Landscape Pre-Installation Meeting – In order to provide better guidance during the construction process, Urban Forestry has implemented a new process for communicating with applicants throughout the duration of their projects. This meeting will be scheduled for every project under an active site plan at the same time as the Fire Rough inspection and must be completed prior to performance of the Landscape Final inspection.
- Tips for Passing Landscape Inspections